Wednesday, January 31, 2007

More photos

Well, I didn't quite get through the week...a little cold bug got the best of me for the first part of the week, so nothing got done around here. I do have a few photos to share...
Sat nite, we hooked up a projector to the laptop and watched "movies on the wall". This might just be a favorite family activity from now on! The kids loved it!

Sunday, I had so much to do, but I was dreaming about cracking open this adorable package of ribbon! I love ribbon!

Mon and Tues I was in bed...no photos of that!
Tonight the kids wanted to read books and Parker read to Emily...Isn't it sweet to see kids reading together?


Even though I didn't get photos every singe day this week, having the challenge in the back of my mind helped me take more photos of our every day life. I tend to get lazy about that. This week I realized how easy it is to just grab the camera and snap a shot...and that it's OK if it's not perfect, it's still a special moment for our family.

No comments: