Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Busy Month/Toilet Paper Soup

July is a busy month for us...Bill and Emmy's bdays, our anniversary(11 years this year) and to top it off, I have returned to the work force temporarily...32 hours per week!! Needless to say, we've been busy around here.

Emmy turned 5 a week ago and has been going to soccer camp this week. I just can't get enough of those pink shin guards and cleets!

Look at this angelic face...

Would you believe this one could get into any trouble? Well, I'm here to tell you...this morning she was in the bathroom and was taking a bit too long so I went to check it out. She had filled the sink with water and little bits of toilet paper (about 1/2 the roll) and was stirring it with her sister's toothbrush. I have no response for that. Really. No response.

And who knew that a skate board would be so much fun? Our neighbors moved and were getting rid of a bunch of stuff and my kids were all over the 2 skate boards. For the last 2 days they have been practicing, having tournaments and adjusting the wheels with Dad's tools and WD 40.


August is upon us and school starts soon...Emmy will start Kindergarten (sigh) and Parker will be in 3rd grade. I just can't believe it! I'll be working through October, so HeartGrooves classes will be on hold until then. Keep checking in for new Etsy items as my hope is to keep that up, especially for Christmas.

Have a great day!!

No comments: