Monday, December 29, 2008

Ready?

Here comes the New Year...I can't believe it's 2009. Every year I resolve to get with it and keep up with life. I should just make it a contest and see how long it actually lasts :p

So, guess what I got for Christmas? Yep. What I have been wishing for...a shiny new Canon XSi! I took this photo today while we were out hiking(our weather was beautiful)...

What a face...I am so amazed with the clarity of the photos from this camera! (Click on the photo for a larger view) You can actually see the little hairs(and crusty nose and eyes)on her face! I am so excited about the possibilities here!

I hope to share lots of new scrapbook layouts soon as I plan to catch up with my Design Your Life classwork as a part of my get-organized-and-keep-up new year strategy.

We'll see how that goes.

What are your plans to "start fresh" in 2009?