Thursday, January 29, 2009

Love is in the Air

I've been in the mood to create fun things for valentines day lately...I'm looking to update my etsy shop with some fun gifts and cards in the next few days. Hopefully Monday I can do a big update to my shop :)


I have been reading The Pioneer Woman's blog lately and I gotta tell ya...she is funny. She has several sections on her blog which include cooking, photography and home&garden. I was thinking of starting to include some step by step recipe instructions with photos here on my blog...any takers on that? or would my efforts be for the general beautification of cyberspace;)?

I've also been adding layouts/projects to my gallery at 2Peas. I love looking at the member gallery there...so much good inspiration.

That's it for now...I'll keep you updated on the etsy shop!