Friday, January 16, 2009

Stupid Blog Header

So, I am just going to lay it out there. I'm completely clueless as to how in the heck I can get the dang blog header to be centered on the page. Does it look too far over to the right to you? Or is it just my computer and I am losing sleep over this for nothing.

Any ideas? Please, anything that would help at this point. I have wasted plenty of creative time trying to figure it out. :P

So it is just plain cold around here. I am not usually one to complain about cold. In fact, I really prefer it that way. But this is really really really cold. I want to be warm and there is not enough Starbucks in a 10 mile radius to get that done. As if I would go out to get to Starbucks.

So I'll post more later with positive things to share instead of just complaining. Just keepin' it real here.