Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Memory Lane

Is where I live now :) I have scanned in some of the older photos I have been scrapbooking/organizing. I even found a slide of the igloo beach house I blogged about here.

This one is circa 1971...Baby me with my Dede and Papa.


Gotta love the 80's! This one is the whole fam in 1984.


Me in a lovely field of flowers. Not sure about the year.

I'll share more as I get photos scanned in. I also want to update on the organization project as I progress. Since I haven't really started on it, you haven't missed a thing :)

2 comments:

Laura Pugh said...

Ok...now I really see that your kids look like you! This baby photo reminds me of Parker and Molly. What a cute baby you were! :)

Jeanne said...

great memories Beth -thanks for sharing! Will be looking forward to seeing more !! Love you, Aunt Jeanne