Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thanksgiving=cooking yummy stuff

Happy Thanksgiving!  Today is my cooking day :) I'm in charge of chocolate desserts and cranberry sides this year...thought I would share.

Peanut Butter Pie

Help me Rhonda!  Licking the spoon was pure bliss on this one. Recipe here.

Speaking of Rhonda...she's the one who gave me the recipe for Cranberry Casserole...
A very nice alternative to cranberry sauce.  I'll share the recipe in a separate post.

I'm on a peanut butter kick today...this is a chocolate cake with peanut butter frosting. Recipe here. Whoever decided it was a good idea to mix cream cheese with peanut butter is an absolute genius.
Hope you all have a very happy Turkey Day!

1 comment:

Laura Pugh said...

YUM! Thanks for posting recipes - I may have to try out the peanut butter pie and cake.

I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving.