Friday, October 14, 2011

A Few Months Later...

I thought since I joined Twitter, I should be a better blogger. As history reveals this may or may not work out for me :)

Anyway, in case you were wondering what I've been up to all these months here are a few highlights:

We spent lots of time at the pool this summer.


Bill and I went to see U2 in concert...it was pretty awesome!

Molly had her dance recital...always a yearly highlight.

Emily celebrated her 8th birthday which I still can't wrap my mind around!

Parker started middle school. Again, blows my mind.
  Molly started kindergarten and Emily started 3rd grade...everyone got to experience new schools this year which has been really good.

  Oh, and it was the hottest summer I can remember...this was in my van at 10 am in August. Yikes! Our AC will never be the same.

So, there you have it. All very good reasons (read:excuses) for not blogging :) If you want to follow me on Twitter, I may have something to say! @bethcrd

No comments: