Saturday, April 24, 2010

More WITL

I've been taking photos for Week in the Life but have failed to load to my iphoto since Tuesday :) So here is Tuesday...
Buddy will show up next to me with his rubber chicken anytime I sit/lay down on the couch/bed. I think he is trying to tempt me to play with him....

This pretty girl finally lost her front tooth this week. It has been loose forever, but she has not wanted to pull it...we worked on it for 3 days this week.

Gotta love Grammy time...

This has been an interesting project for me. I realize that I love to take photos, but really come up with excuses to not. The biggest one is carrying the camera around with me. I can't tell you how many great everyday shots I missed simply because the camera was upstairs. On the other hand, I have taken at least some photos everyday and that is fairly unusual for me. I think I have captured some good shots of what our every day is like. We'll see if it ever gets complied into an album. I am seriously considering going full digi on this one...we'll see about that. Not sure I can let go that much :)

Hope you have had a wonderful Saturday!

No comments: