Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Share

 I'm taking an online class called Sketchbook 3 taught by Kelly Purkey. This is based on the first sketch which came out a week and a half ago! These pics were a valentines day photo shoot gone awry...but turned out pretty fun :) Hope I can get lots more done, working from a sketch makes the scrapbooking process much faster for me.
All supplies are from the latest Studio Calico kit, Singin' in the Rain. I have subscribed to this kit for a couple of years and haven't had a month I didn't like yet! I've been enjoying focusing more on scrapbooking for fun rather than items to sell. I've put so much pressure on myself to make a success of the Etsy shop and art/craft fairs that I lost sight of why I started all of this in the first place....a creative home for my pictures that records my family's story in an interesting and beautiful way. I only hope my kids don't want to burn the scrapbooks when I'm gone since they always say "Mom's scrapbooking, AGAIN!" :)

No comments: